Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ma Salaama Fat Boy

I made the decision today that it was time to start a diet. Ever since I was living in Rexburg I made worthy attempts to loose the weight I'd been slowly gaining. But ever since we moved to Egypt I've been really "putting in on". I came to Egypt with only a few shirts and pants. I don't plan on buying more clothes. And at this point I need to either buy bigger or get smaller.

So I'm here to proclaim the "Days of Fat Are Over"! No only do I plan on eating less but I'm also getting out and running at least once a day around our neighborhood. Since we live on the 4th floor and don't have an elevator I also plan on running up and down the stairs.

1 comment:

K.E. Ogden said...

Go you! And cool that you are coming back to Provo! Too bad we'll probably just miss eachother... that's a disappointment. Oh well. Let me know when you guys are getting here!