Friday, November 14, 2008

The First Post

Well this is our first post on our new blog. I never knew exactly what a blog was until a friend of mine showed me. I thought it was quite a useful little thing. Please return often to read more about the news from the Schillings and their life in Cairo Egypt. We will also post pictures and video. We hope you enjoy.

Unfortunately right now we do not have Internet right now at our apartment. It may take a while for us to get it. We hope to keep it up to date as possible considering.

On another note, here is what we did tonight. I finally got my wish to get my head shaved. Carolee was nice enough to let me get it done today. She says that she didn't want me to get it done until I was way older. But with the help of my friends, one who also had his head shaved last night, persuaded her to shave his head. I wanted it shorter but the clippers wouldn't go any shorter. I never realized I had a big head.













Josh Before

Josh during

Josh After

I feel every breeze now when I'm outside. I guess that means I will need a hat this fall. I intend on growing it all back. Well all that I can. Its something I've always wanted to do. Now I can check that one off my list.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

What kind of loser friends have a yellow mattress with colored rectangles all over it? That's weird.

Nice hair. :)

Karen said...

And I'll bet that mattress isn't even very comfortable!